Salter C, Johnson HB and Hengen N, Maintain postabortion difficulty: saving ladies lifetime, Society Records, Series L, Zero
•Uzbekistan: Uzbekistan Institute of Obstetrics and you may Gynecology and you may Macro Around the world, Uzbekistan Market and you will Health Questionnaire, 1996, Calverton, MD, USA: Macro Around the globe, 1997; and you may special tabulations out-of DHS research.
•Vietnam: Hieu DT, Stoeckel J and you will Tien NV, Maternity cancellation and contraception incapacity in the Viet Nam, Asia-Pacific Society Diary, 1993, 8(4):3-18.
•Zambia: Likwa Rn and you may Whittaker M, The features of women to provide to have abortion and you will difficulty out-of illegal abortions on College Exercises Medical, Lusaka, Zambia: an enthusiastic explorative data, African Record out of Fertility, Sexuality and Reproductive Fitness, 1996, 1(1):43-44.
*Abortion is regarded as legal less than broad criteria if it’s greeting to own socioeconomic basis otherwise instead of restrict as to reasoning.
† Extremely restrictive rules are the ones one to ban abortion totally otherwise you to definitely let it simply to conserve the newest female’s lives otherwise her bodily otherwise psychological state.
‡ At the same time, the newest youngest many years-category about Nigeria research is young than just 21, this comes with quite far more women compared to the youngest group during the different countries (younger than 20).
§ We can’t imagine abortion cost regarding ad hoc survey or healthcare checklist research because they are maybe not representative of all the women.
** Even when this type of cost is actually underestimates due to incomplete revealing regarding abortion, and higher knowledgeable female may have a great deal more done reporting than simply shorter knowledgeable female, underreporting are unrealistic in order to cancel or opposite brand new pattern of your own frequency off abortion because of the training.
step 1. The fresh new Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI), Hopes and you can Truth: Closing new Pit Anywhere between Women’s Desires as well as their Reproductive Event, Ny: AGI, 1995; and you may Bankole Good and you may Westoff CF, Childbirth Perceptions and you will Motives, DHS Relative Training, Calverton, MD, USA: Macro Around the world, 1995, No. 17.
cuatro. Agadjanian V and you may Zhenchao Q, Ethnocultural identity and you can created abortion in Kazakhstan, Studies from inside the Family members Planning, 1997, 28(4):317-329; Henshaw SK and you may Kost K, Abortion patients during the 1994-1995: attributes and you will contraception have fun with, Members of the family Planning Point of views, 1996, 28(4):140-147 & 158; and you will Zamudio L, Rubiano N and you will Wartenberg L, Los angeles incidencia del aborto inducido en Colombia, paper demonstrated at Encuentro de Investigadores Sobre Aborto Inducido durante The usa y el Caribe, Determinantes del Aborto y Factores Asociados, Bogota, Colombia, Late. 15-18, 1994.
seven. United nations, Population Department, The newest Sex and you will Ages Shipments of the globe Populations: Brand new 1996 Enhance, New york: Un, 1997.
8. Rogo KO, Triggered abortion when you look at the Sandwich-Saharan Africa, African Diary regarding Virility, Sexuality and Reproductive Health, 1996, 1(1):14-20; and you will Mirembe FM, A position research off triggered abortions inside the Uganda, African Record of Virility, Sexuality and you may Reproductive Wellness, 1996, 1(1):79-80.
nine. Likwa Rn and you will Whittaker M, The features of females to present to have abortion and you will issue away from unlawful sexy argentin femmes abortions during the College Training Health, Lusaka, Zambia: an explorative investigation, African Journal away from Fertility, Sexuality and you may Reproductive Fitness, 1996, 1(1):43-forty-two.
22. Westoff CF ainsi que al., Replacement for away from Abortion from the Birth-control inside About three Central Far eastern Republics, Calverton, MD, USA: The insurance policy Project and Macro All over the world, 1998; and Czech Statistical Place of work mais aussi al., 1993 Czech Republic Reproductive Wellness Survey Finally Statement, Atlanta, GA, USA: Stores to own Disease Handle and Avoidance, 1995.
24. Rogo K, Leonard An effective and you can Muia E, eds., Risky Abortion in Kenya: Results of 7 Training, Nairobi: Inhabitants Council, 1996.
25. Bankole A and Westoff CF, 1995, op. cit. (come across reference step 1); and you will Rogo KO, Caused abortion during the Sandwich-Saharan Africa, East African Medical Log, 1993, 70(6):368-395.
26. Bankole A good, Singh S and you can Haas T, Good reason why women features triggered abortions: proof off twenty seven nations, International Members of the family Believe Views, 1998, 24(3):117-127 & 152.
twenty seven. Knudsen Pound, Triggered abortions for the Denmark, Acta Obstetrica ainsi que Gynecologica Scandinavica, 1997, 164 (Supplement):54-59; and Skjeldestad FE, Whenever pregnant-as to the reasons induced abortion? Scandinavian Journal away from Medicine, 1994, 22(1):68-73.